In today’s market, buyers are more digitally engaged than ever before. Buyers are not only more informed; they’re leveraging social channels to find solutions to their needs and vendors who can deliver. This gives sales professionals an opportunity to meet buyers “where they are,” and provide buyers with the product or services they need, 当他们需要的时候.
Relationship selling is centered on connecting sales professionals with buyers to build rapport as a basis for why they should care about a company and what it has to offer. It’s used across many organizations to drive more personalized and meaningful engagement with buyers.
Connecting with Buyers in a Digital Environment
Relationship selling has now entered the digital transformation era and it’s utilizing real-time artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to help buyers and sellers make decisions easier. This helps sales focus on the right customer and find the best path to reach each buyer.
Leveraging 技术 to Build Sales Relationships
With a database of 590 million professionals, LinkedIn is a professional networking site that helps sales engage with buyers. This is a powerful tool to use for prospecting new buyers using their target profile data. But relationship selling is more than just prospecting. It’s also about building relationships through consistent contact with prospects and customers. That means having the technology in place to manage and maintain regular communications, including a good customer relationship management (CRM) like Microsoft D365.
自2016年微软收购领英以来, it has developed stronger integration capabilities with LinkedIn tools including its prospecting and insights application, 销售导航器. 但这两个国家能一起做些什么呢? Let’s look at what enabling LinkedIn 销售导航器 and Microsoft D365 together can do:
- 确定关键决策者 – with predictive analytical machine learning you can use the resources to help identify the correct individuals in each company to start your relationship with.
- 可靠的连接 – use existing relationships to increase connections and form new relationships.
- 吸引买家的注意力 – tap into and profile your clients and customers; let them know that you have done your homework by presenting specific company datapoints.
- 变更管理 – Keep track of people as they move or have advancement in careers.
- Leverage the power of LinkedIn 销售导航器 for lead generation – capabilities to fuel your Dynamics 365 sales pipeline.
Sales professionals that integrate their CRM with powerful tools like LinkedIn Navigator can be more effective and efficient with their prospecting efforts. 他们不仅会节省时间, but they’ll find the right person – whether it’s the decision maker or key influencer – to help build their sales pipeline.
Want to learn how LBMC 技术 can help your sales team leverage CRM and LinkedIn? Talk to a specialist at LBMC’s 技术解决方案 and find out just how much your business can gain.